Outlook Exterior Maintenance, Inc is currently seeking skilled applicants for Window Cleaning Specialists.
Core Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Daily work includes:
- Scrubbing windows
- Pressure washing- high access
- Water proofing
- Ground work
- High dusting using window cleaning equipment and gear, such as long poles, ladders and water-fed poles.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrate quality customer service daily.
- Willingness to work outdoors in all weather.
- The willingness to learn how to use appropriate tools and equipment.
- The ability to communicate clearly with fellow team members, management and clients.
- Complete jobs in timely fashion with the highest quality.
- Ability to follow instructions & see larger picture.
- Ability and willingness to follow safety procedures and OSHA regulations.
- Ability to work with others and interact with our clients and Team members.
- Being courteous, responsible, diligent, forward thinking, honest, hardworking, and focused and sensitive to our clients’ needs.
- Skills in rope access is a plus, because we specialize working on buildings that have difficult to access areas.
- Experience working on a swing stage and high-rise chair (bosun chair).
- Familiar with the service industry.
Required license or certification:
- Valid Driver’s License
Wages start at $18+ per hour, depending on skill level and experience.
We work for very special clients; background checks and drug testing are conducted and required. We also use I9 verification and we check for a valid driver’s license.
Full-time and part-time positions available.
We do train to enhance your skills, entry level to Journeyman.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
Outlook Exterior Maintenance is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
|Paid Time Off||Eligible (Seattle Sick and Safe Leave)|